SHADOW ARENA Got BORED Waiting!

SHADOW ARENA Got BORED Waiting!


Shadow Arena is a fantasy / medieval themed Battleroyale game and it looked amazing even on my 10 year old computer.

Shadow Arena looked really amazing but the game needed something. It needed more players.

When I played Shadow Arena, I had to play against bots or AI's in AI Matches because AI Matches started fast.

I tried playing in a Solo Match but I had to leave the match because the match took too long to start. I got bored waiting.

The reason why the match was taking so long to start was, the match could not get enough players which means  Shadow Arena needs more players.

Anyway, for now, I'm satisfied with playing in AI matches. Besides, it's also a good way of learning the game.

So guys, have any of you tried playing Shadow Arena? If you have then did you enjoy playing it? Post your answers as well as your comments, questions or reactions in the comments section below.

Post a Comment

Copyright © Kabalyero TV . Designed by OddThemes